Here’s a roundup of several new rumors and pieces of information from the past week that didn’t all have their own posts:
- No Book 3 information was provided at Nick’s upfront last Thursday.
- Bryan posted a new still of Lin, seemingly solidifying her increased role this season.
- David Faustino and PJ Byrne said they guessed Book 3 could premiere in September, although there is no reason for this to be true.
- An “insider source" admitted that Book 2 was flawed but that Book 3 will be "something else" and to expect "big things." No word on how legitimate this source is.
- The Legend of Korra, Book 2: Spirits - The Art of the Animated Series artbook will be released on September 16th of this year. The (tentative) cover is depicted above, bottom-right. source
- Book 2 will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on July 1st, according to an early Best Buy product page.
Book 3 is still expected to arrive earlier than fall based on how many times Bryan has said “soon” and the point in production they seem to be at.